All employers must provide a workplace pension scheme which is called automatic enrolment. Businesses have to enrol employees from their staging date if they are aged between 22 and state pension age, earn more than £10,000 a year and work in the UK. From April 2020 the minimum contributions were 3% for employers and 5% for employees to make a total of 8%.
We can help you set a pension scheme up with an appropriate provider, process pension calculations and guide you through re-enrolment all while keeping the pension regulator up to date so you remain compliant.
If you need any guidance with Auto Enrolment, Contact Us today.